Sunday, March 11, 2007

Short, Sweet, Late

March has come in like the proverbial lion so I haven't had much time for blogging or resolution-keeping-track-of.

In short, I met all my resolutions for last month but one. I bought coat hangers, went to see the dentist, and have applied for a handful of jobs, maybe 5. I haven't gotten around to donating my cell phone and laptop, but thanks to Laura's tip, I should be able to shortly.

This month, I'm taking it easy on myself, and only have one resolution: do my taxes by the end of March. That will keep me from waiting until the last minute as I have done almost every other year.

1 comment:

Laura said...

We use Tax Act, since its free to file Federal taxes. You can log into the DC.gov website to file free DC taxes. We've already got our federal refund!