Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Interview-een


I’m happy to report that I've scheduled my first interview this job-hunting season for the first and only job I’ve applied to so far – a tenure-track teaching position in the Southwest Indian Law Clinic at the University of New Mexico. It’s a thirty-minute telephone interview on speakerphone with the entire hiring committee, which sounds super-scary, and it’s on Halloween, to boot! My co-workers have offered to crowd into one office on speakerphone and call me in my office for a practice round, so hopefully that will help.

I’m nerve-wracked about the interview, but excited about the position. Wish me luck and go lobos!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I find New Mexico to be enchanting! But a part of me wants you to stay here too.

Anonymous said...

hey emma-line - i hope the interview went well!