Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bag Lady: Emma's Dilemma

One of my students this semester has the cutest tote bag ever. I asked her about it and she told me that you can customize your own on the LL Bean website.

I've sought advice from Evita and over at Global Wage Slave, but I thought (on the off chance that anyone is reading this) I'd pose my dilemma here as well. I've decided I want a small tote with a long strap, a zip top, and a front pocket, but when it comes to picking a color scheme I can't decide on the right permutation.

Color options I like: yellow, natural, cocoa, olive green, blue, red. Color options I'm so-so on: true teal, mulberry, dark green, cayenne. Color options I'm vehemently opposed to: black and foliage.



Any thoughts?

3 comments:

eva said...

oh oh - now that i have the insight that mulberry and teal or not your keen choices,
i really like the one in the lower right corner.

classic and stylish.

love it. do it!
and yes, my space is out.

but i was never on the hip wave, so you'll still find me there.
bug higs

Anonymous said...

what a dilemma. what is a girl to do? :)

Anonymous said...

I fixed my blog so you can try to leave a comment now.